Below are a list of tests used to expand my information about you.
- Hormone Testing – may use saliva or blood, depending on what is appropriate for the patient – may be used in menopause, PMS, fibroids, PCOS, fatigue, fertility
- Celiac Disease Testing / Gluten Sensitivity Testing – blood testing which may be done through one of two labs depending what we decide
- Parasite testing / Stool analysis – tests for infectious / pathogenic organisms – tests for digestive competency
- Thyroid Testing – tests thyroid function and may test for autoimmune antibodies that may be causing disrupted thyroid symptoms
- PAP Testing / sexually transmitted infections – may be done as part of gynecological examination
- Vitamin and Mineral Testing – blood tests which may be done through one of two labs depending on our decision together
Lab testing through a naturopathic doctor is not covered by provincial health care plans, however, private insurance companies often cover the cost. Check with yours, if you have coverage, to be sure.